ANSI Class 3 Hi Vis 8-in-1 Winter Bomber Jacket with Class 3 Inner Fleece Liner Jacket from Polar Work Tuff – FREE SHIPPING!
OUR MOST POPULAR JACKET! EIGHT JACKETS AND VESTS IN ONE!
a tremendous value!
1. First of all, you’ve got a warm, waterproof, high-visibility ANSI Class 3 High Visibility Bomber Jacket with a heavy fleece liner that’s also a Class 3 jacket.
2. Too warm? Remove the inner fleece liner’s sleeves (they zip off).
3. Still too warm? Remove the whole fleece liner for a lighter weight Class 3 jacket.
4. Take off the outer jacket’s sleeves (they zip off too!) to expose the fleece sleeves for a lightweight jacket that’s still Class 3.
5. Take off the sleeves of both the outer and inner jackets to create a warm, fleece-insulated Class 2 vest.
6. Zip off the outer jacket sleeves and remove the fleece liner entirely for a lightweight Class 2 vest.
7. Wear the liner on its own as a Class 3 fleece jacket.
8. Zip off the liner’s sleeves for a Class 2 fleece vest.
Included with the jacket is a detachable hood. You can snap it onto either the outer jacket or the inner fleece jacket, or left off entirely, so that’s four more ways this jacket can be worn!
The outer jacket is made of heavy-duty, 100% polyester. It has a dual cell phone/ID chest pocket with a clear outer ID pocket and a hook-and-loop flap closure, side slash pockets with black zippers, a dual pen pocket on the left sleeve, and microphone/radio tabs on both shoulders.
The Fleece Liner Jacket has two side slash pockets with gray zippers.
ANSI CLASS 3 HIGH VISIBILITY
The 8-in-1 ANSI Class 3 Winter Bomber Jacket is available in Fluorescent Orange and Fluorescent Yellow, both with bright silver reflective stripes. Both the outer and inner jacket meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 standards when worn with sleeves and ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 standards when worn as a Vest.
A GREAT DEAL AT ONLY $88.00!
When you consider all that you get for the money, this is a great deal – all these jackets and vests – all these combinations – all for only $88.00 And we have this jacket in all sizes, including 4X, 5X and 6X!
Buy this great jacket at eSafetyStore.com
FREE SHIPPING WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
To order this jacket is Safety Yellow, CLICK HERE.
To order this jacket is Safety Orange, CLICK HERE.
NOTE: BE SURE TO MEASURE YOUR CHEST – these run smaller because of the fleece liner. Give yourself extra room and size UP!