if you wear size 4x, 5x or 6x, you’ll Save BIG on the 8-in-1 ANSI Class 3 winter Bomber Jacket from polar work tuff!
You know, being a distributor like us, it’s all guess work. We make our best guess about how many jackets we’ll sell, and what sizes, and then we acquire that stock and put it in our warehouse. Well, when it came to the 8-in-1 ANSI Class 3 Winter Bomber Jacket in large sizes – 4X, 5X and 6X – we just guessed wrong!
So now we’re left with a whole bunch of these big-sized 8-in-1 Winter Bomber Jackets, and frankly, we’re sick of looking at them! So we’ve decided to blow them outta here, and we’ve priced them to sell! For once, big guys get a break!
This is a fantastic jacket at full price. At the sale price, it’s simply unbelievable. It’s called an 8-in-1 bomber jacket because it can be worn eight different ways. It’s like those Transformer movies. You can transform this jacket into eight different jackets and vests, depending on what the weather is like.
1. It comes as a warm, waterproof, high-visibility ANSI Class 3 High Visibility Bomber Jacket with a heavy fleece liner that’s also a Class 3 jacket.
2. On warmer days, remove the inner fleece liner’s sleeves (they zip off).
3. If you’re still too warm, remove the whole fleece liner for a lighter weight Class 3 jacket.
4. Remove the outer jacket’s sleeves (they zip off too!) to expose the fleece sleeves for a lightweight jacket that’s still Class 3.
5. Remove the sleeves of both the outer and inner jackets to create a warm, fleece-insulated Class 2 vest.
6. Zip off the outer jacket sleeves and remove the fleece liner entirely for a lightweight Class 2 vest.
7. Wear the liner on its own as a Class 3 fleece jacket.
8. Zip off the liner’s sleeves for a Class 2 fleece vest.
That’s eight ways to wear this jacket, but actually, there is even more, because the jacket comes with a detachable hood that can be snapped onto either the outer jacket or the inner fleece jacket or left off entirely, so that’s four more ways! You’ll never need another hi vis jacket or vest!
The outer jacket is made of heavy-duty, 100% polyester. It has a dual cell phone/ID chest pocket with a clear outer ID pocket and a hook-and-loop flap closure, side slash pockets with black zippers, a dual pen pocket on the left sleeve, and microphone/radio tabs on both shoulders.
The Fleece Liner Jacket has two side slash pockets with gray zippers.
The 8-in-1 ANSI Class 3 Winter Bomber Jacket is available in Fluorescent Orange and Fluorescent Yellow, both with bright silver reflective stripes. Both the outer and inner jacket meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 standards when worn with sleeves and ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 standards when worn as a Vest.
Regular price is $88.00, but now you can buy this jacket at eSafetyStore.com for only $65.00! When you check out and go to your shopping cart, just be sure to enter BOMBER in the “Enter Coupon/Promo Code Here” box to receive your savings! But remember, this sale price is for the 8-in-1 ANSI Class 3 Winter Bomber Jacket in sizes 4X, 5X and 6X only.
**While Supplies Last***
NOTE: BE SURE TO MEASURE YOUR CHEST – these run smaller because of the fleece liner. Give yourself extra room and size UP!