Why do I say that? Because this jacket is actually…
Eight Jackets and vests In One!
1. It comes as a warm, waterproof, high-visibility ANSI Class 3 High Visibility Bomber Jacket with a heavy fleece liner that’s also a Class 3 jacket.
2. On warmer days, remove the inner fleece liner’s sleeves (they zip off).
3. If you’re still too warm, remove the whole fleece liner for a lighter weight Class 3 jacket.
4. Remove the outer jacket’s sleeves (they zip off too!) to expose the fleece sleeves for a lightweight jacket that’s still Class 3.
5. Remove the sleeves of both the outer and inner jackets to create a warm, fleece-insulated Class 2 vest.
6. Zip off the outer jacket sleeves and remove the fleece liner entirely for a lightweight Class 2 vest.
7. Wear the liner on its own as a Class 3 fleece jacket.
8. Zip off the liner’s sleeves for a Class 2 fleece vest.
That’s eight ways to wear this jacket, but actually, there are more, because the jacket comes with a detachable hood that can be snapped onto either the outer jacket or the inner fleece jacket or left off entirely, so that’s four more ways! You’ll never need another hi vis jacket or vest!
The outer jacket is made of heavy-duty, 100% polyester. It has a dual cell phone/ID chest pocket with a clear outer ID pocket and a hook-and-loop flap closure, side slash pockets with black zippers, a dual pen pocket on the left sleeve, and microphone/radio tabs on both shoulders.
The Fleece Liner Jacket has two side slash pockets with gray zippers.
ANSI Class 3 High Visibility
The 8-in-1 ANSI Class 3 Winter Bomber Jacket is available in Fluorescent Orange and Fluorescent Yellow, both with bright silver reflective stripes. Both the outer and inner jacket meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 standards when worn with sleeves and ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 standards when worn as a Vest.
A GREAT DEAL at only $88.00!
When you consider all that you get for the money, this is a great deal – all these jackets and vests – all these combinations – all for only $88.00 And we have this jacket in all sizes, including 4X, 5X and 6X! You can buy the Polar Work Tuff 8-in-1 ANSI Class 3 Winter Bomber Jacket at eSafetyStore.com. CLICK HERE to go right to the page that features this great jacket in Safety Yellow, or CLICK HERE to go right to the page that has the jacket in Safety Orange.
NOTE: BE SURE TO MEASURE YOUR CHEST – these run smaller because of the fleece liner. Give yourself extra room and size UP!