Reliable hand protection for workers in the oil and gas industry isn’t always easy to find. Gloves need to be comfortable enough for all-day use, extremely durable, and able to provide extreme hand protection in the extreme conditions that workers find on the oil fields.
Honeywell has designed gloves that easily meet the challenges posed by the most rugged environments. The new RigDog™ Gloves are serious business and there are plenty of reasons why.
- Molded PVC protective patches on the back of the hand, knuckles and fingers provide metacarpal protection from impact and crushing.
- The hi-vis spandex fabric reduces ensures a comfortable fit and helps reduce hand fatigue.
- The dotted silicone safety grip palm ensures a safe and secure grip in wet and oily environments.
- Reflective silver piping on the wrist strap offers added visibility in low-light conditions.
- The hook-and-loop tab closure on the wrist provides a secure fit.
- The RigDog is available in an all-weather version and a thermal version that utilizes a polar lining to provide added warmth during brutally cold winter months.
- Honeywell RigDog gloves are CE certified to EN420 and EN388.
Reliable and comfortable hand protection is something that oil and gas workers need to bring to work every day. Honeywell’s RigDog gloves make sure that trusted hand protection is taken care of.